Skip to content
We have a wonderful group of specially trained volunteers who can help you and your family in a variety of ways.
- Companionship: Reading, listening, being a comforting presence, or just sitting with a patient in their home or the facility where they reside
- Respite: Allows caregivers to take a few hours “off”
- Support: Run an errand, pick up groceries, or assist with a small household task
- Tuck In: Weekly phone call to help identify weekend needs
- Pampering: Setting or brushing hair, rubbing lotion into a patient’s hands or feet, or painting fingernails
- Massage: Licensed massage therapists offer relaxing massage to patients
- Pet visits: Certified animals and their owners visit patients in our residence
- Threshold Choir: Trained singers, in small groups or solo, offer comforting music to patients and their families
- Vigil: Compassionate presence with your loved one in the last few days
- Grief Support: Families receive supportive phone calls and mailings
Get more information or sign up for hospice services here.