We are passionate about sharing our resources and strengthening our bonds with the community. If you want to become more involved with Hospicare, we welcome you to contact us for more information and to:
- Subscribe to our newsletter or e-newsletter
- Become a volunteer
- Attend a webinar or book discussion
- Join us for a grief support group or a community memorial
- Participate in Women Swimmin’ for Hospicare
- Invite us to talk to your group, spiritual community or service club about a wide variety of topics, including Advanced Care Planning
Become a Part of our Events
For current updates visit our event calendar.
- Illuminations – This memorial event takes place each June. You may light a luminaria in honor or memory of a loved one. The event includes refreshments and a program of music and readings.
- Women Swimmin’ – A community swim across Cayuga Lake in August. All money raised by those who sponsor swimmers and boaters goes to support our programs. Event expenses are underwritten by corporate sponsors.
- Winter Solace – A memorial event which takes place early in December. Participants make donations in memory of loved ones. A display of names is created, and participants enjoy refreshments and a program of music and spoken words.
As a non-profit, Hospicare relies on the generosity of our community to provide compassionate care to all those who need it.
Consider becoming a donor, joining our GEM (Give Every Month) community, or creating your legacy at Hospicare through your estate plans.